Designs for Health
Twice Daily Multi
Sale Sold out
Regular price $59.70 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Twice Daily Multi™ contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets. It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as high gamma mixed-tocopherols, our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates, and true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to- date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - 15 mg
- Biotin - 150 mcg
- Boron (Boron glycinate) - 1 mg
- Chromium (Chromium nicotinate, Chromium bisglycinate) - 200 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate) - 25 mg
- DL-alpha-Lipoic acid - 10 mg
- Folate (Brassica oleracea var. italica-herb top) - 200 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) - 37.5 mcg
- Manganese (Manganese bisglycinate) - 1.5 mg
- Mixed carotenoids (Daucus Carota-Root) - 9.8 mg
- Tocopherols (Mixed tocopherol concentrate) (d-alpha Tocopherol, gamma-Tocopherol, delta-Tocopherol) - 79 mg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum bisglycinate) - 50 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 15 mg
- Selenium (Selenium glycinate) - 100 mcg
- Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride) - 25 mg
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) - 226.6 mcg AT (1200 IU)
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) - 250 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 25 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascrobic acid) - 250 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) - 6.25 mcg (250 IU)
- Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate) - 7.5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicone dioxide.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day with meals before or after taking medications, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take with calcium.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer or diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding or are a tobacco smoker. If you have been diagnosed with estrogen-dependent cancer, consult a health care practitioner prior to use or if you have an underlying kidney disorder.