Designs for Health
ProbioMed™ 50 consists of ten of the most highly-researched probiotic strains, with each strain and specific CFU count being fully disclosed. These are robust strains that are capable of surviving the harsh journey to the intestines and are able to attach to the intestinal walls, where they can grow and function effectively to support GI health. The survivability of the strains is further assisted by delayed release technology as well as unique moisture-resistant, desiccant-lined packaging.
30 vegetarian capsules
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (UABla-12™) - 17.8 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05™) - 8.6 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) - 5.7 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03™) - 3.5 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-11™) - 3.5 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus paracasei (UALpc-04™) - 3 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) - 3 billion cfu/milliards ufc
- Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07™) - 2.9 billion cfu/milliards
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10™) - 1 billion cfu/milliard ufc
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (UABI-14™) - 1 billion cfu/milliard ufc
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Delayed Release Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica.
Recommended Dose: Children 6-12 years, Adolescents 13-17 years, and Adults 18 years: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. If digestive symptoms worsen or persist, contact a healthcare practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (AIDS, lymphoma, undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.