Designs for Health
GI Revive™ offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also prevent toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Maintaining gut health is the key to maintaining overall wellness. GI Revive™ powder, which is sweetened with stevia and xylitol, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder and can be used as part of a health program for achieving optimal GI health and regularity.
225g (8oz) powder
- Quercetin - 100 mg
- Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus-Fruit) - 100 mg
- Aloe vera (Leaf gel) (8:1) - 300 mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis-Root) - 100 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra-Root) (8:1) - 400 mg
- L-Glutamine - 1500 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla-Flower) - 100 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - 100 mg
- Mucins - 200 mg
- N-Acetylglucosamine (N-Acetyl-beta-D-glucosamine-Shellfish/crustacean free)
- 1000 mg
- Pectin (Citrus sinensis-Fruit - 1000 mg
- Prune plum (Prunus domestica-Fruit flesh) - 100 mg
- Slippery elm bark powder (Ulmus rubra-Stem bark inner) - 200 mg
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa-Aged bark) - 100 mg
- Zinc L-carnosine (Polaprezinc) (22% Zinc) - 75 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Tapioca dextrin, natural peach flavour, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, citric acid, vegetable cellulose, silicon dioxide, decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinsensis-Leaf).
How To Take: Add approximately 1 tbsp to water, stir briskly and consume once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Maintain adequate fluid intake. For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
Risk information: If you experience gastrointestinal upset including constipation, diarrhea and bloating, discontinue use. Allergy has been known to occur in which case, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you have Ulcerative Colitis, Chrones or are trying to get pregnant, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are at the risk of organ rejection, or are awaiting bone marrow transplant. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, if you are taking medication that would inhibit peristaltic movement, if you have intestinal blockage or if you have difficulty swallowing.