B Complex SAP
B‑Complex SAP is a synergistic combination of essential B vitamins designed to support healthy metabolism. B vitamins are water-soluble cofactors that are vital for energy production, formation of red blood cells and tissue, nutrient metabolism, and normal function of the immune system.
B vitamins work together to improve stress levels and the proper functioning of the nervous system. B‑Complex SAP contains active forms of vitamins B2 (riboflavin-5′-phosphate) and B6 (pyridoxal-5′-phosphate) for high bioavailability.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) . . . 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5′-phosphate sodium) . . . 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (inositol hexanicotinate, flush-free) . . . 75 mg
- Vitamin B5 (d-pantothenic acid [calcium]) . . . 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5′-phosphate) . . . 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) . . . 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) . . . 500 mcg
- Biotin 200 . . . mcg
- ʟ-Methylfolate (from calcium ʟ-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) . . . 500 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide in a vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
Directions for Use: Take 1 capsule daily with a glass of water or juice or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.